Fun Things to Do for Teens in Atlanta
Many cities seem to not have enough things for teens to do for entertainment. Atlanta has lots of things for teens to do that are fun. There is something to do in the city for any teen no matter what their style or interests are.
1. MasqueradeTeens who love to listen to dance music and have a love of retro 80’s tunes too will enjoy teen night at the Masquerade. Here those who are interested on live music ranging from music being spun by famous DJ’s to indie rock bands can get in to several of the live shows which are held here. One night a week this upscale nightclub in the Midtown area hosts an 18 band overnight.
This club is ideal for teens that are into dance and electronic music. This club does offer a higher cover charge at the door than other clubs which hosts teen nights. The club is also located within walking distance of public transportation on the area.
695 North Ave Northeast
Atlanta, GA 30308-2856
2. Six Flags over GeorgiaNo matter what type of music or other interests a teen may be into, they are bound to enjoy the thrills of a good amusement park. Six Flags over Georgia offers hours of entertainment for teens. In addition to the rides and games the park regularly offers, they also hosts several special events throughout the year. Every autumn, the park hosts Fright Fest for Halloween. This is an event which offers a haunted house and other Halloween related entertainment.
275 Riverside Parkway
Austell, GA 30168-7877
3. Little Five PointsAtlanta has several different fun and funky neighborhoods. The neighborhood which teens in Atlanta seem to love the most is Little Five Points. This youthful neighborhood is home to over 150 various retail locations, restaurants, and entertainment venues. Nightly, there are concerts, theater productions, and other entertainment available here. Many people come here just to hang out and people watch, eat at the famous Vortex, or shop at Junkman’s Daughter. Many locations in this neighborhood have been featured on travel and food television programs.
4. Georgia AquariumThis aquarium is the largest in the world. A visit here is unlike a visit to any other Aquarium. There are several things to see and do here. People who come here will see aquatic life they may not see anywhere else in the United States. There is also a walk through aquarium hallway where visitors can experience something previously only seen in Las Vegas. It also hosts special events just for teens to check out.There are many restaurants around Georgia Aquarium if you do not like the food inside.
225 Baker Street Northwest
Atlanta, GA 30313
5. Atlantic StationAnother great place for a teen to spend a day is Atlantic Station. This area is filled with several retail shops, restaurants, and a movie theater. On the weekends there are several special events hosted in the area. It is possible to get tickets to two of the most famous exhibits in the city. These exhibits are Dialogue in the Dark and Bodies. Those interested in going to both of these exhibits can often get a package deal on the tickets.
1380 Atlantic Drive, Suite 14250
Atlanta, GA 30363
This article is written by Roy Wilson who love to blog about atlanta restaurant scene and fun things to do in atlanta