Atlanta St. St.Patrick's Day deals, specials and events: Celebrate the Most Wonderful Time of the Year with Green Beer
St. Patrick's Day is like Christmas in Atlanta, we’ve compiled some of the deals floating around Atlanta this St. Patrick’s Day. Wake up early and dress in green festive garb and get ready to drink green bear and shots. Here’s where in Atlanta to find drink specials, Irish food and live music.
- Admission to St. Patrick's Day 2012 Cloverfest atMasquerade 3/17
- 4Tickets to Feeling Lucky Fest? At Tavern 99 Saturday, March 17th
- Two or Three Day Pass to St. Patty'sDay Pub Crawl
- OneDozen Alcohol Infused Cupcakes with Free Delivery from MillionaireCupcakes
- Pubcrawls.com– Virginia Highland Two-Day All-Access Outing to a St.Patrick’s Day Pub Crawl for One, Two, or Four (Up to 61% Off)
- St.Patricks Day Sale atlanta restaurants and things to do 17 percentageoff deals from Half off Depot
- Two-Day Pass to St. Patty's Day PubCrawl
Atlanta Restaurant specials and events:
Tap is offering Drink Specials which include $5 Guinness or Irish Coffee, $3 Irishman Whiskey Shots, $7 Irish Car Bombs
Don your leprechaun wear and get a free pint of Guinness. Visit Tap web site for more information
Tilted Kilt national pub and sports bar is celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with its authentic Irish Hooley menu, bag pipers, Irish dancers, bands, djs and more. With 24 beers on tap and its atypical bar food menu .it is one of the recommended places to celebrate st.patricks day.
Murphy’s is another popular place in Atlanta featuring finest St. Patrick’s Day celebration with music, entertainment, and classic fare from the Emerald Isle.
Summits Wayside Tavern is featuring corned beef and cabbage special (includes potatoes) for $2.12.
St. Patrick's Day Party at Fado
Fadó Irish Pub & Restaurant is hosting the city's largest St. Patrick's Day celebration. On March 17, Fadó will open at 7 a.m., and rugby fans will enjoy live action including Ireland vs. England in the final match of the Rbs 6 Nations Rugby tournament. At noon, the pub will begin the street festival that includes beer tents, bagpipers and Irish dancers. Tickets are $10 online or $15 at the door. Enjoy live music from Astral Freaks, Desire and Justin, plus a DJ will be inside spinning tracks. .....
Whiskey Blue is offering $5 green draft beer, Irish car bomb specials, prizes and St. Patrick’s Day-inspired bites.
St. Patrick's Day at Gordon Biersch: Gordon Biersch is another spot to kick off St. Patrick's Day festivities and they offer best craft beers in town.
This article is written by Roy Wilson who love to blog about atlanta restaurant scene and fun things to do in atlanta